Register online for the following courses:
- Core Concepts
- Modelo de Conceptos Centrales de MPI
- Facility Managers and Supervisors
- Invasive Species
- Plant Diseases
- Imported Fire Ant
- Bed Bug Prevention and Control in the Hospitality Industry
Cancellations are ineligible for a refund.
Click on the module for which you wish to register.
You must complete the registration information and make your payment with your credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover/Novus, or American Express are accepted). Upon completion of your registration, you will receive an e-mail confirmation.
IMPORTANT: If you already have a University of Minnesota X500 account, please use that to log in at the registration screen. Doing so will help keep this registration and any future course registrations with your current information.
1. The username and password that you set up for your registration will be used to access your course.
2. Participants will have access to the course modules about four days prior to the course start date.
NOTE: Individuals who are participating in the course must register themselves in online registration. The registrant will receive username, password, and course confirmations directly, and user registrations cannot be transferred.